- We are allowing one person with a mask to come into the room.
- We do require that you call when arriving to ensure we have a room available and no one in the lobby.
- Please let us know if you’ll need assistance bringing in your animal and we will be happy to come out to help you.
We are doing strictly curbside. This means that your pet will come in by him/herself and we will talk with you over the phone or at the car.
- Nail trims
- Vaccine boosters (if previously seen by doctor)
- Recheck bloodwork
- Recheck bandages
- Suture removals/incision checks
- Anal gland expression
CALL 517-694-2171 TO LET US KNOW YOU ARE HERE